Welcome to Okeford Fitzpaine School
Okeford Fitzpaine Church of England Voluntary Aided (CE VA) Primary School was founded in 1873 and education has been taking place within the village for over 200 years. Our school enables all children to achieve their potential within an inclusive Christian environment.
Today we are a small, friendly school, where we put children at the heart of what we do. Our facilities include a recently refurbished ICT suite and spacious classrooms. The children enjoy an ample playground with some beautiful views of the surrounding countryside. In the playground there is a range of equipment for the children to play on and shaded areas for picnic lunches in the Summer.
We seek to educate children by responding quickly to the changing needs of each developing child and personalising the learning to ensure optimal progress is made. We enjoy close links with St Andrew's Church and we benefit from the advice and support of the Salisbury Diocesan Board of Education.
Everyone who comes to this school is valued whether they be an adult or child. The school promotes the growing maturity, positive attitudes and behaviour of pupils, and adults at the school provide good role models for them.