School Uniform Requirements
- Sky blue blouse / shirt
- School tie (Year 6 only)
- Grey trousers / tailored shorts / skirt / pinafore dress
- White / grey / black socks (plain design)
- Navy sweatshirt / cardigan with school logo
- Blue checked dress in summer
- Black, flat shoes (no trainers or boots)
- Sun hat
- Waterproof coat
Nail varnish and make up are not permitted.
On health and safety grounds we do not allow children to wear jewellery in our school. The exceptions to this rule are gold and silver earring studs in pierced ears and small objects of religious significance. We ask the children to either remove these objects during PE and games or cover them with a plaster to prevent them from causing injury.
The school wants all children to grow into healthy adults. We believe that it is dangerous for children to wear shoes that have platform soles or high heels so we do not allow children to wear such shoes in our school. Neither do we allow children to wear trainers to or in school; this is because we think that this footwear is appropriate for sport or for leisurewear but is not in keeping with the smart appearance of a school uniform.We require all children to wear shoes as stated in the uniform list unless it is playtime or PE.
- Hair must be its natural colour without dye or highlights
- All children, girls and boys, are requested to tie hair up where it is long enough to do so. This is for both health and safety reasons and to look smart and ready for school.Hair accessories if appropriate should be minimal.
- Sky blue t-shirt
- Navy blue sports jumper (or sports hoodie with school logo)
- Boots (for football and rugby lessons)
- White or navy sports socks (ankle or long)
- Mouth guard: optional but recommended
- Shin pads: optional but recommended
- PE / Games bag
- Plastic bag
Links to suppliers:
Okeford Fitzpaine School Uniform Policy 2017 -2019